recently on ….
what we’ve been looking at …
- @xavierfont I got a distinction in my first module for the MSc at UHI. Will be a slow process part time but I am on my way! 3 years ago
- @airmauritius please don't deport Yashika. Let her finish her A levels. BA refused to fly her. So can you. 3 years ago
- 5 Easy Ways to Work Smarter, Not Longer | Inc.com inc.com/erik-sherman/5… 3 years ago
- View from Lews Castle Grounds, great dog walking with a view of SY harbour. http://t.co/hWhdXkuEL4 3 years ago
- @xavierfont would be keen to be back with you guys in the future when the "stars align" I'll be there! 3 years ago
Author Archives: rose bugler
The damp Picnic Cinema evening at Brantwood was worth persevering with. The band was great and the audience settled down in true Swallows & Amazons style to make the most of things regardless of the weather. Swallow was there to … Continue reading
Racing from Lisbon to Cadiz, expected to arrive on Thursday, you can see the tracker of the race on the Tall Ships site. Ocean Spirit is in Class C. Owen paid for his trip by selling Plus-Mugs at school.
Been invited to the races for a second day, ticket for lunch in the Directors tent, can’t be bad! Have put a few photos of Saturday’s day out on Wild Salmon Productions Blog. Planning to have a play with … Continue reading
More than 2,500 classic sailing boats are due in Brest over the next ten days. Owen is arriving on Bessie Ellen, skippered by Richard Gregson of Wooden Ships . Have a look at the promo for Les Tonnerres – looks amazing
“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. Do the things you think you cannot do”. Eleanor Roosevelt From Voyage to Success Blog Duet celebrates her 100th year with … Continue reading