recently on ….
what we’ve been looking at …
- @xavierfont I got a distinction in my first module for the MSc at UHI. Will be a slow process part time but I am on my way! 7 years ago
- @airmauritius please don't deport Yashika. Let her finish her A levels. BA refused to fly her. So can you. 7 years ago
- 5 Easy Ways to Work Smarter, Not Longer | Inc.com inc.com/erik-sherman/5… 7 years ago
- View from Lews Castle Grounds, great dog walking with a view of SY harbour. http://t.co/hWhdXkuEL4 7 years ago
- @xavierfont would be keen to be back with you guys in the future when the "stars align" I'll be there! 7 years ago
Author Archives: rose bugler
Jammie or what, Owen has a chance to sail to France on this amazing boat. Just finalising details but what a great trip. Oban to Falmouth then over to Les Tonnerres du Brest (Maritime Festival) with an amazing collection of … Continue reading
Gotta be in it to win it! Thanks for the prize, guys, it arrived safely in the post and Jamie is exploring ways to spend it! Have a look at the website for Architect Your Home it has some interesting … Continue reading
Great shot from the runner up in the Dream or Two Jubilee competition,
Highs and lows of the Volvo Ocean Race passing Cape Horn, celebrations for some and decisions to be made for others.
KONY 2012 by Invisible Children I was sent a link to this video on Facebook from my friend Pat. Watch it. It’s important. I think it is very powerful. There are also other views of the issue of course ! … Continue reading
Loose some weight and build up my upper body strength? A challenge before I even get on the water. But if it means I get to fly a kite on Wairua this season, then it will all be worth it.
Well, the trip is paid for and all thanks to Owen’s Big Chill. Have a look at the update … and see who won the raffle!
Current alert level: Level 3 – Cold Weather Action in one or more regions of England Issued at: Friday 3 February 2012 at 10:29 There is a 100% probability of severe cold weather/icy conditions/heavy snow between 1000 on Friday and … Continue reading
Well, since it was me who put it through the wash, twice! I thought I would see if I could get it fixed. My only excuse for it being washed is that it had been at the bottom of his … Continue reading