recently on ….
what we’ve been looking at …
- @xavierfont I got a distinction in my first module for the MSc at UHI. Will be a slow process part time but I am on my way! 3 years ago
- @airmauritius please don't deport Yashika. Let her finish her A levels. BA refused to fly her. So can you. 3 years ago
- 5 Easy Ways to Work Smarter, Not Longer | Inc.com inc.com/erik-sherman/5… 3 years ago
- View from Lews Castle Grounds, great dog walking with a view of SY harbour. http://t.co/hWhdXkuEL4 3 years ago
- @xavierfont would be keen to be back with you guys in the future when the "stars align" I'll be there! 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Loose some weight and build up my upper body strength? A challenge before I even get on the water. But if it means I get to fly a kite on Wairua this season, then it will all be worth it. Advertisements
Well, the trip is paid for and all thanks to Owen’s Big Chill. Have a look at the update … and see who won the raffle!
Current alert level: Level 3 – Cold Weather Action in one or more regions of England Issued at: Friday 3 February 2012 at 10:29 There is a 100% probability of severe cold weather/icy conditions/heavy snow between 1000 on Friday and … Continue reading
Well, since it was me who put it through the wash, twice! I thought I would see if I could get it fixed. My only excuse for it being washed is that it had been at the bottom of his … Continue reading